Get the App here: audyo.ai/tf
Get the Chrome Extension here: audyo.ai/chrome
- You can share directly from the iOS browser into the Audyo app as per here.
- You can add content directly to Audyo from Google Chrome with the Chrome extension available here.
- You can connect the Chrome Extension in the app by going to
Library > Profile > Settingsand tapping on Connect to Chrome to scan the QR code.
- You can add content by tapping the Add Content button in the Audyo app.
- Tap any card to play the content.
- This will bring up the
- On the
Playerscreen, tap the queue icon to see the
Queuewill play after the current content is finished
Next Fromwill play after the queue is finished
- You can re-order items in the
Historyshows content you have listened to in the last 30 days.
- You can tap content to play it immediately, or you can tap the dots to take further actions like Add to Queue or Bookmark.
You can swipe content cards to add them to your
- Tap and hold a card to bring up the
- Tap the bookmark icon to add content to your
- Tap the queue icon to add content to your
- Press the dots to bring up the
- Tap Share URL to bring up the native iOS share sheet.
- Tap Copy URL to copy a web link to the content.
- Tap Copy App Link to copy an app link to share with people who are also on the Audyo app.
- Tap Copy To Playlist to copy the content into another playlist.
- Tap Move To Playlist to move the content into another playlist.
- Tap Remove to remove the content from the playlist.
- On the
Playerscreen, you can double-tap a block to highlight it.
- Highlighted blocks will become their own content in the
Library > Highlightssection of the Audyo app.
For Youshows content added by other Audyo users that you might like.
- Content that you have already completed will not show in